Race Someone Your Own Size
No matter your age, you have your own Spartan! So why let your children in front of your TV whereas you can bring them with you to teach them sport values?
The Spartan Kids Race is where we encourage kids to jump, run, get muddy, help each other, and have a good time while conquering obstacles. You are never too young to set goals and celebrate accomplishing them an epic feeling thats universal.
Register those future Spartans in a race which is designed only for them.
Three Race Distances for Three Age Groups
- 4-6 years old: around 800m.
- 7-10 years old: around 1600m.
- 11-15 years old: around 3200m.
- Older ages can choose to race on the shorter distances.
To register, select your race on the right side of this page.
- Spartan Kids Finishers Medal
- Spartan Kids Headband
- Spartan Kids Finisher t-shirt (your other one should be pretty dirty)
- SERIOUS BRAGGING RIGHTS
How to manage my registration?
1) Go to the Junior Zone where you will be welcomed by our team.
You will have to:
- Present an ID (kid legal representative person);
- Sign a waiver;
- CAUTION: medical certificate is not mandatory but we just want to insist on your responsibility to estimate if your kid is able to do this type of effort or not. Courses are accessible and secured by our team but this is a particular physical effort that your kid is probably not used to, so we strongly recommend that kids should constantly practice such efforts.
2) Heats will be defined by age and all instructions will be given on site.
Heats are not pre-defined, kids can come whenever they want and will be taken in charge by the team and placed in a heat corresponding to their age.